Thursday, February 5, 2009

Here..here..here....

My dear blogger friends,

I was kindda busy lately. Those who yet to receive my reply on Tags...don't worry, I'll complete it for you soon, ...once I've finished settling some assignments.
Thank you for being so patient with me..and thank you for visiting this page. I hope you will have a wonderful weekend ahead. Keep on blogging! 3 cheers...+ hugs.

-Belle- one tag + 1 award
-Kengkaru Kong -one tag
-Bambangan (Labuan) - one tag
-Nadia - two tags
-Ninie Jane - one tag
-Rahma - one tag
-Ratna-one tag

....just wait for the reply. Tags will be answer here in HONEYbuzzHIVE. Regards.

2 comments:

Kris and Nadia said...

aiseymen, sori ah bg ko byk tag.. :) sya slalu ingat ko ba tu la nama ko ja sya slalu tertaip ni..hihi :) have a nice weekend there :)

HoneyBUZZin said...

It's ok ba..no problem. I like doing it...thank you for such thought. Hugs