Thursday, February 12, 2009

No more..no less ..6 only

6 RANDOM THINGY...a tag by BELLE
http://bellereoz.blogspot.com/

I think I did this post earlier but I don't mind doing it once again for Belle. Sorry Belle..kindda late..
ABOUT BELLE....she's new to me. I think she's very cute, funny and friendly. She got a sexy cat..and it's called JESSIE. From her write-outs, I noticed that she likes colourful thingy..or layout or anything..(I guessed so...)
Hey Belle...nice knowing you. 3 cheers!

Rules:-
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules in you blog.√
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people to your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

The 6 thing about me..let's write about FOOD
1. I love Clams...

2. I don't fancy Pizza..but if there's no other option..I'll DO with that. 'Well..beggar cannot be choosy ehh..'

3. I'm crazy about Unagi Don..sushi..Japanese food. Sometimes, I wondered...do I like the sushi or wasabi actually? Without wasabi + soyu...those food are tasteless..

hmmm...gotta do some thinking..blink blink

4. Kangkung Belacan..
sambal belacan...ikan masin (salted fish)...archovy(ikan bilis) are my favourite too. Yummyyyyyy....(belacan - terasi)

5. NUTS....all kinds of NUTS.....chocolates..pies....oh yes! yes! yes PIES..my life!

6. Hinava.....kimchi....anything that is 'same boat' la....huhu

Got to go.......till we meet again.

Not tagging anyone...wishing all the lovey duvey..a very Happy Valentine Day!

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing Out

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Hi there. I love hinava too. Just thinking abt it can make my mouth watery...hehehe..

Happy Valentine Day to you! Cheers.

Unknown said...

I like fish too but..fries fish (ikan goreng). I don't like raw fish like sushi etc.

HoneyBUZZin said...

hi MamaMia...isn't Hinava delicious? Yummy yummy..

HoneyBUZZin said...

Hi fanny....ooo..I like fried fish too...campur kicap..campur lada..best...