Friday, May 8, 2009

Feeling the pinch...

One of the most irritating thing that happened in my life are not so much like meeting rude people, or seeing a driver doing a nose digging job..but mine is when I have to tolerate a man-made machine which instruct you! - Telephone!

I felt pretty upset when it comes to urgency of matter and when you try so hard to reach the other party and the machine will replied 'Welcome to ......, please press one for English...please press two for ....and it dragged and dragged and dragged......and what? Grandma? You think I care?

That's not all...after you pressed that link button..it goes again with promotion and many 'wasting time' 'Squeezing your money without you knowing it' method! How cunning!

I can sense my irritational level rise up to my throat...what is this? Can they cut it short? This is totally a daylight robbery...and of course without you noticing it! Why should you? The company is paying the bill!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

me too. it's very annoying