Friday, April 24, 2009

Tonight..I celebrate my love for youuuuuuhu

It's so warmmmmm.....urggggghhh....no rain..only scorching heat during day time. This is soooooooooooooooooooo killing!
Even TNB is not doing us any favor...everytime 'power failure'...I thought we just gave our vote to EARTH HOUR recently...How come we still do EARTH HOUR tingy?
What has gone wrong?
Even the birds felt the unusual warmth. I heard them chirping..thousands of them from the trees. Poor thing!
(Sorry Birdies...just can't invite u to my air conditioned room for a chill-out session.. Sorry! I am painstakingly trying to soothe myself too. OOOOhhh..what a night! what a night!

I'm counting sheep now...backwards ...am trying real hard to relax and SLEEP..urggghhh hundred, ninety-nine, ninety-eight, ninety-seven..BzzzBbzzz ninety six, ninety five Zzzzzz..ZZZz...yawn..YAWn..YaWn...ninety four...ZZZZZZzzzzZzzz

4 comments:

alizankamar said...

nice blog...
happy holiday...

Unknown said...

hi, Honey! how are u?

None said...

ada yang berbahasa indoneia ngga yah :)..lam kenal,,kunjungan pertama ni !hehehehe

Unknown said...

still celebrate your love?