Thursday, May 14, 2009

..with HIS hands holding yours..

Dear Valerie.....

I can't bring myself to see you away this morning....Eventhough I'm not there, that doesn't mean I have forgotten you.. I knew you struggled much during your lifetime...and today they sang farewell to you..that sweet touching song..so trueth.."Amazing Grace".

It also rained today..somehow I felt it's like...a blessing left by you. I shed tears while driving home from work just now...with raindrops on my windscreen..It reminds me of growth. I remember....rain gives life to dry soil..imagining soft little buds of leaves coming out from there...even birds sang....wonderful isn't it dear?

I knew....you were with the Lord right now...with His hands holding yours. ..-silence -

I love you...and always will....near my heart...

(Valerie, a beautiful 10 years old girl, had gone home peacefully..thank you for prayers and love)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tangan Tuhan selalu menuntun kita.

ღ NinieJane ღ said...

God bless her soul. Amen...

Mama Mia said...

May her soul rest in peace. Amen.