Sunday, November 16, 2008

Here's the answer to the ABC Tag..Tag by Minsulod




A. Attached or Single? meeting someone..

B. Best friend? I have many good friends.

C. Cake or pie? I loves pie..especially mini meaty pies. For cakes,
I prefer chocolates and cheesy ones

D. Day of choice? Friday

E. Essential item? My guitar, my goggles and camera.

F. Favorite color? purple, silver and earth colors

G. Gummy bears or worms? ..erkkk

H. Hometown? KK

I. Favorite indulgence? maybe..'smile'

J. January or July? I prefer January...new year..new resolution.
.new attire..new boypren'...aikkksss

K. Kids? I love kids..they're funny, smart..cute..expressionably sincere.

L. Life isn’t complete without? My Creator

M. Marriage date? I got hiccups for this..next?

N. Number of magazine subscriptions: Reader's Digest

O. Orange or Apple? I don't mind both...as long as eatable not rot.

P. Phobias? Snakes and cockroaches...yeeeaiks

Q. Quotes? Our lives will always be full if our hearts are giving.

R. Reasons to smile? ...hmmm...

S. Season of choice? Holidays! YIPEEEEEEEE....

T. Tag 5 people... - Reno, Oiga, MellF, Sweet, Ryuzaki'I'Kid

U. Unknown fact about me? X-FILES

V. Vegetable? I eat all..no problem

W. Worst habit? hahahaha....sia absent-minded tu sometimes arr..

X. X-ray or ultrasound? I went for an X-ray after I'd injured myself
last year.Don't worry, I am much much better now.

Y. Your favorite foods? Japanese..I love Hinava too

Z. Zodiac sign? I'm a Taurean

2 comments:

Medusa said...

^_^ i enjoy reading it.. ^_^

Apple said...

Done this d. :). honey, why are you unhappy? Hmhm..