Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lost tape

I’ve been doing some research lately on large birds. I am not a bird lover but that September night whilst working late at the office, I heard something terribly frightening. That incredible sound has been haunting me ever since.

I kept wondering over the weeks and months, trying to figure out what was that horrible noise - I shared this unexpected *disturbing noice* with a colleague, even so he was quite skeptical, telling me maybe I had heard it wrongly, saying it could be some crazy bikers riding madly at the coastal highway or the sound of TV. .and when he mentioned birds, I agreed somehow because I heard that terrible strong flapping wings that flew towards our office direction. And the location of our office which is situated very near to a lake and small jungle strenghtens this theory.

This is something I had never encounter in my life. Actually, I had three similar encounter between July – September. But an encounter on that September night just quarter to seven, (3rd encounter) makes me shivered. This time I really heard it clearly! No doubt about it!

I really can’t explain how it sound, but if its a bird, it MUST be some kind of a very very LARGE bird. I don’t think you can imagine, a tremendous sound that thunders across the office hallway. I don’t want to imagine. I only had the thought of escaping - running straight to my car that parked just right outside the entrance, but the horrible sound of it totally paralysing my movements. To be very honest with you, I’m scare to death!

I have been resigned from working at the site office almost three weeks now but I could not erase that frightening encounter. That sound is more horrible than Steven Spielberg’s T-REX in Jurassic Movie.

I have other thoughts as well like the thoughts of ‘demons’, but I just do not want to rest my case that easy, and as I continue to do my little investigation, sorting out through youtubes, googles, even writeouts, I finally stumble across Animal Planet on Lost Tape section. Here’s the link -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRnE-gCPGsI&feature=related

Could it be..? I cannot be certain..but it scares me after watching this. And then, I kept wondering, how could a bird so large are not sighted by people, where could it be hiding during day?

Are these birds really still exist amongst us?

It could be something else....

No comments: