Friday, June 11, 2010

How I wish it wasn't true...

Upset? yes..definately. I knew him few years back. I still recalled, we were like best buddies and when he told me that his contract with the company he worked with due the coming month, I asked him to join our company.

I see no harm in helping someone who wanted a job and he's not only some 'hi and bye' kindda friends, he is but my good buddy. And now, I regretted that decision.

I don't know what had happened to him and to the friendship we'd built on good terms. It really saddened me to see his change of behaviour. He is no longer my old buddy..who's kind, understanding and a good cheer to me.

Today, it's not even a misunderstand..he got so mad and clench his fists. I was shocked to see his manner. I told him sharply" if you dare..."
He did not. He walked away.....

10 comments:

Unknown said...

people change...I think...

erizabesu said...

honey...
i must agree that people change...
but i think when he's around now, you can change him slowly to the 'old-him'.

Galaxy6139 said...

hey did he really change? or he has his own trouble?! try to help him if he still really deserve! maybe he's now in a conner so he get MAD!

But if he really did change... forget it and ignore him...

Hope you would have a right decision ^^

HoneyBUZZin said...

Honey to Sang Cerpenis Bercerita - Yup! People changed! he has changed..

HoneyBUZZin said...

Honey to Minsulod - Hmm...u have no idea how sad I am to see him like that. I don't even know him anymore. Sob sob sob...

HoneyBUZZin said...

Honey to Galaxy6139 - Hi...maybe he has his own problem..I don't know. I just want him to know that I am still his friend.
Thank you for commenting here.

Unknown said...

People do change..negative or positive. Maybe your buddy in a big problem..try to find out and help him..forgive and forget..take care

HoneyBUZZin said...

Honey to Alv.. - I hope everytg's well with him. This feeling is horrible.

A Lady's Life said...

Well sometimes something happens and you don't know what. Best to be a friend and stick it out. Let it run its course and then when things calm down ask him what happened?
Don't push until he is ready to talk.

Kris and Nadia said...

so sad.. but i think people do change :(